Severnside Park, Epney
A Fröling PE1 25 kW Pellet Boiler provides heat and hot water to three light industrial units. The boiler and associated equipment is housed in a purpose-built plant room.
- The customer is claiming Commercial RHI over 20 years.
- These units are rented out and tenants are charged for heat used.
- The heating systems in the three units are weather compensated giving a more constant and comfortable temperature in the buildings. Weather compensation can also reduce annual fuel costs.
- The Fröling boiler, an 800 litre thermal store and 3.7 tonne silo bag sit in a purpose-built plant room attached to Units 5 and 6. A short length of highly insulated underground pipe work feeds heat into the newly constructed River Office.
- The system is serviced and maintained by Eco Engineering Limited
“Despite an extremely tight deadline Eco Engineering provided a professional, knowledgeable and friendly service throughout the entire project. They were a pleasure to work with and I cannot recommend them highly enough.”