Omnitrack Head Office
2 x Fröling P4 80 kW Pellet Boilers and associated equipment are installed into an existing store room attached to the main building. A purpose-built pellet store was designed to optimise pellet storage capacity in an adjacent storage room.
- The customer is claiming Commercial RHI for the biomass system over 20 years
- The two boilers work in cascade ensuring 100% backup and reduced wear and tear to each boiler.
- A fully weather compensated heating system was installed by Eco Engineering serving all three floors and using 80 x traditional cast iron radiators.
- Staged installation to integrate with new R&D and high-technology manufacturing plant development opening July 2017.
- To prevent downtime, the boilers are remotely monitored via Fröling Connect. Alerts via e-mail or text message highlight any faults. Settings and pellet level can be checked remotely cutting down on call-outs to site
- The system is serviced and maintained by Eco Engineering Limited
“We are very pleased with the work Eco Engineering have undertaken”