A Fröling P4 100 kW Pellet Boiler provides heat and hot water to this Cotswold stone house, holiday let, office space and indoor swimming pool.
- The central biomass system feeds heat to the four areas via some 70 metres of underground heat main.
- Purpose-built heat interface units monitor how much heat is required for each space and allow separate control.
- The system is fully weather compensated. A sensor monitors outside air temperature and adjusts the heat flow to the radiators to compensate, giving a more constant and comfortable internal temperature as well as fuel savings.
- The plant room and pellet store were designed to fit into available space at the back of the barn.
- Customer claiming Commercial RHI over 20 years.
- System remotely monitored via Fröling Connect software