A Fröling TX 199 kW Chip Boiler provides heat and hot water to this idyllic events venue near Chichester.
- A purpose-built central biomass plant room and adjacent chip store generates heat for the main farm house and swimming pool, the wedding venue, guest accommodation and an office.
- A district heating system with over 140 metres of underground pipe work feeds heat into the buildings via purpose-built heat interface units.
- Heat interface units in each of the buildings feed a mix of under floor heating and radiator systems.
- The system is fully weather compensated, which can save up to 15% on annual fuel costs
- The customer is claiming Commercial RHI over 20 years
- The system is serviced and maintained by Eco Engineering Limited