Fernhill Farm, Somerset
A KOB 170 kW Log Boiler provides heat and hot water to this family farm house and events venue near Priddy.
- A purpose-built central biomass plant room generates heat for the main farm house, camping barn, guest accommodation and events space.
- Solar thermal panels contribute to space heating and hot water demand.
- A district heating system of underground pipe work feeds heat into the buildings via purpose-built heat interface units.
- Heat interface units to the three buildings feed a mix of under floor heating and radiator systems.
- The system is fully weather compensated, which can save up to 15% on annual fuel costs
- The customer is claiming Commercial RHI over 20 years
- The system is serviced and maintained by Eco Engineering Limited