A Fröling T4 75 kW Chip Boiler provides heat and hot water to this listed farm house and attached farm offices.
- The biomass boiler plant room and chip store were designed by Eco Engineering to fit into existing outbuildings attached to the farm offices and farm house. As all pipe work runs are within the buildings, the cost of installing underground pipe work was avoided.
- The buildings are listed. By using existing outbuildings, the general appearance of the exterior remains the same.
- The owner uses his own woodland to provide wood fuel for the boiler. Cordwood is harvested and seasoned on site and chipped by a chipping contractor.
- Wood chip is stored in a separate barn and delivered into the chip shifter via a front tipping farm vehicle. The store requires filling approximately 5 times a year.
- Customer is claiming Commercial RHI for the biomass system.