This feature comes as standard with many biomass boilers, heat pumps and modern heating controls. Weather compensation works by monitoring the outside air temperature and adjusting the water temperature in your heating system to compensate.
- Can save you up to 15% on your fuel bills annually
- Gives a more constant and comfortable inside temperature for occupants
- Leave your heating system running all year round, the weather compensation will automatically adjust the temperature in your radiators or underfloor heating depending on the outside air temperature
- The boiler fires less often reducing boiler cycling and therefore increasing boiler efficiency
- Maintains the fabric of the building at a steady consistent temperature