Design and Installation
We offer a complete heating design and installation service. From your initial enquiry, we can determine the type and size of your project and recommend technologies, which we believe would best suit your requirements.
If we are approached early enough in the project, we can liaise with your Architect at the design stage to ensure that heating components are fully integrated into the fabric of the building and where required, there is adequate space allocated for the installation.
- Initial unbiased advice
- Site survey
- System design
- Fully priced specification
- Room by room heat loss calculations
- Installation and project management
- Self-certification of our work under the Competent Persons Scheme (“CPS”) saves you the cost of gaining Building Control compliance
- As MCS installers, your renewable heating system will be eligible for the Government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (“RHI”)
- Full documentation package on completion containing as built hydraulic/electrical circuit drawings, maintenance and decommissioning procedures and commissioning certificates
- Assistance with preparing RHI applications
- After sales support and servicing including optional remote monitoring by Eco Engineering